At Cambridge, serving our clients is our end goal, not a means to an end. Your success and financial freedom—that’s why we are here.
Fee-only: a sign of integrity
- Our wealth management fee is based on a small percentage of the investment assets under our advisement, with the percentage decreasing on higher levels of assets. Fees are generally payable quarterly, with separate fixed fees charged for any business or real estate coaching services.
- We feel that this fee-only focus enhances the integrity of our client-advisor relationships and keeps our clients’ interests at the heart of what we do. As fee-only Wealth Managers, we eliminate any conflict of interest that may arise from accepting a commission or finder’s fee.
- As members of NAPFA (National Association of Personal Financial Advisors), the most selective association of fee-only comprehensive financial advisors, we have sworn to maintain a fiduciary obligation to our clients.
We agree to:
- Always act in good faith and with candor.
- Be proactive in disclosing any conflicts of interest that may impact a client.
- Not accept any referral fees or compensation contingent upon the purchase or sale of a financial product.
For more information about NAPFA and to read the Fiduciary Oath in its entirety, click here.
Fee-only versus commission-based
There are many commission-based firms in the market, but there are two marked differences between fee-only and commission-based companies. First, with commission-based compensation’s focus on transactions, there is no economic alignment of interests between the provider and the client. Secondly, commission-based firms rarely provide the financial planning, relationship consistency or help with implementation you get with comprehensive fee-only wealth management. As a Fee-only wealth management firm, Cambridge, prides itself on a depth of process and breadth of service that addresses all of your financial goals—without conflicts.
Talk with us about your life goals, and how we can help you get there.